ECCI is the proponent of the concept of Partners to Progress (P2P©) which seeks to build and nurture partnership as a way towards progress & profit.P2P© focuses on identifying & engaging with business entities in a systematic manner during which we try and capture the synergies that exist and the potential areas of collaboration so as to add value to each other in the process.
Our Philosophy – Partner 2 Prosper
As a knowledge-centric organization, we are constantly looking at engaging with organizations in various fields which when combined with the established market presence & capabilities of ECCI form a compelling combination that would address the needs in today's dynamic market place.
This very intent has become our key philosophy for growth - Partner 2 Prosper (P2P). It is built upon our vision to deliver unparalleled excellence to our customers, the drive to continue seeking potential markets where our products and services will be of great benefit and most importantly our belief in the power of collaborations drawn from past successes.
P2P presents an opportunity for both partners to scale up their operations, increase their scope, and acquire new capabilities. New collaborations also help imbibe new approaches as we learn from each other along the pursuit of growth and excellence.
Our Partnership Premise
While we engage with different types of organizations and individuals as partners, the premise underlying such initiative include very simple yet critical aspects of a relationship.
- Mutual Trust
- Mutual Benefit / Value
- Mutual & Non-conflicting Interest
ECCI's values take on different shapes. Some of the most common areas include:
- Geographic Footprint – Presence in 5 countries over 14 years and projects across South & South East Asia have given us an extensive network, local footprint and infrastructure which enables us to leapfrog for greater things.
- Customer Diversity – 1000+ customers comprised of MNCs, large local conglomerates and medium sized companies hungry for growth – willing to listen, learn and achieve excellence
- Domain Expertise – Strong expertise in the areas of Management Systems, Business Process Excellence tools, Corporate Sustainability Management & IT Processes
- Drive for Excellence & Expansion – A continuing urge to expand into new domains, gain deeper functional knowledge and move to higher levels of client engagement – a long-term partnership.
- Market Knowledge – Global experience and expertise with the ability to localize and manage through market understanding – an imperative for business success!
Types of Partnerships
Keeping our strengths, varied interests and market needs, we engage in partnerships which can be broadly categorized as:
Technology Solutions Partnerships
With the extent of consulting and training services we provide our customers, they always turn to us for new ideas and solutions to move to the next level of growth and performance excellence. While services can take them so far, technology intervention helps them better manage systems & people. We take it as our responsibility to look for new, innovative, meaningful and relevant products that can help our own customers and similar companies in our markets – and partner with them to deliver the solution!
While we are subject matter experts in several key domains, we are always open to learning and partnering with experts from other areas. We partner with other training and consulting organizations in niche areas to bring key training programs and technical assistance into our markets and hence our customers.
Keeping our ears on the ground requires working closely with the industry. We partner with the key stakeholders such as industry and functional associations and chambers of commerce who have keen interest in the growth of the industry and market as a whole. Our collaboration works either on a short-term / program based need or on a long-term basis depending on the whether our partnership premise holds well.
Media & Visibility Partnerships
We take our brand and services very seriously. Thus, we place high importance on reaching the market and communicating what we have to offer to for them to benefit more. With the new collaborations, products and services we offer, it is imperative to give the marketplace the right visibility. We partner with various companies such as newspaper and magazine publishers, TV networks, and employment portals who understand the value and need for the market to promote the same with meaningful benefit for both parties.